Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Laurie is peeping me!

Kind of exciting, really. Crazy Aunt Purl asked for a peek into our knitting spots, kids. So here's mine:



That's where I sit, and here's what I look out at:



and what's directly across the way:



You may have noticed the little princess glued to the window. Here's what she's looking at:



Do you see him? See the teeny tiny guy? Yeah, he is on the roof of a HUGE house. Not sure what the roof-sitter is up to. He sat there for a really long time.


Here's where I am with the dressing gown. This is in the middle of the third ball, and it's the inside, according to the pattern. But I like the stockinette better than the reverse stockinette, so I'm making it inside out. It is so soft and snuggly on my lap. perfect for the Fall-into-Winter knitting, as it becomes a larger and larger lapful. The glaring purple is a misrepresentation, though, it is actually a deep periwinkle. I may have mentioned this once or twice. Aaaaaaaaaanyway:



Also! I made a bunch of these lace tie-on headbands. Pattern coming soon.

No comments: