I SWEAR to myself that I am going to get rid of most of this stuff. Why am I so attached to it? I swear to Dog I keep some things I don't care about just because my mother would be sad if she knew I gave them away. Even though the only way she would ever know would be if I told her myself. (It could happen.) And even though my mother is the antithesis of packrat. Her home is camera-ready, 24/7.
Aaaaaanyway, I plopped down here to catch up and was immediately tagged for this meme (chain letter!). I usually ignore them, but this time I seem to be unable to resist. Plus I love talking about myself.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Four jobs I’ve had:
* Wife (who says it isn't a job?)
* Preschool teacher
* retail clerk
Four movies I can watch over and over:
* Bridget Jones' Diary
Four places I have lived:
* Seattle, Washington
* New York City
* Omaha, Nebraska
* Madison, Wisconsin
Four television shows I love to watch:
* Grey's Anatomy
* The Office (except that new girl in Scranton better just keep her hands off Jim! Pam will come around!)
* The New Adventures of the Old Christine ( I like her, she's plucky! And slutty! Good combination.)
* Lost of course
Four places I have been on vacation:
* Milwaukee, Wisconsin (home of my beloved friend Rachel and her charming jazzguy husband David.)
* The Olympic Penninsula
* Puerto Vallarta, Mexico (OMG I need to go on vacation! That was in 1989! It shoudn't even make the list! Jeez!)
Four of my favorite dishes:
* Long grain rice with steamed broccoli and my special spicy almond butter sauce
* Mom's tuna rice casserole (shut UP)
* Chicken enchiladas
* Real Caesar salad (what kind of crazy person puts bacon bits on a caesar salad?)
Four websites I visit daily:
* Yahoo for my email
* wunderground.com, because you never know wht to wear around here.
* My parenting support group
Four places I would rather be right now:
* Someplace where it's about 68 degrees and comfortable to sit outside sipping cappucinos wearing a hand-knit scarf, with plenty of people milling around and maybe some kind of pastry.
* All moved in to the new place.
* In a dark movie theater, with popcorn and chocolate, and a plain vanilla sock to knit on in the dark.
Four bloggers I am tagging:
(I'm quoting Laurie here**)
* And you.
* And you, too!
* All ya'll are so tagged it is not even funny. But hey, it's better than that one chain mail where you have to send a dollar to five people on the list.
** Probably a moot point since I don't think I have 4 readers. But again, I like talking about myself.
Soon I will post a picture of the pile of boxes of knitting stuff. Except I may have already packed the camera. So don't hold your breath.